I noticed recently that I seem to be getting more spam/ junk emails in my email in box. You know as well as I do that these junk emails are really annoying to get and that you have to take the time to delete them. A never ending process!
I would love to ask those spammers: Do you enjoy getting spam in your email in box? And I bet they would say “no”.
I love to read the reference of the emails and I wonder to myself do these jokers realize that I am a women???
These can be really humorous from a woman’s point of view.
I would like to list a few here because I am sure there are some of you out there too who have received the same sort of spam.
Just to side track a moment remember when the name spam wasn’t something that you got via electronic post but a product that you could buy in the grocery store that was sold in a can.
I have always wondered what is the connection between these two??? Does anyone know the answer?
Anyways, here are some really great email headers:
1. Lose weight organically – How the heck is that supposed to work?
2. Increase your chest size with pills – Right pop a pill and with its placebo effect I can see my chest expanding two sizes within 2 weeks boosting my ego and draining my bank account.
3. Lengthen your male parts – How should I do this I don’t have any manly parts on my body. Do they know something that I don’t ?
4. The blue wonder pill – What should I do with the blue pill? I thought those were for guys or am I mistaken and is it really a wonder?
5. Meet the partner of your dreams in 3 easy steps – Wow, if life was that easy? Did someone tell them that I was single and only need to take 3 steps to meet a guy?
6. Better your marriage – Now I’m married. I am really getting mixed up. Am I single or married? Could someone tell me???
7. You just won 5 million dollars – That’s great, but how did I win it without playing any lotteries?
8. Play poker – I am not a card player or are they hoping that I will become one?
9. Make friends in your city – Are they saying that I don’t have any friends and should get out more and are they people I want to be friends with?
The list could be endless as to the headers which are on emails but one thing for sure is they can be entertaining even if they are annoying.
I always wonder is there anyone out the in the cyber world that actually looks at these emails and contacts the sender about the product? I am sure someone does.
Can imagine opening email number 5 on my list : Meet your partner of your dreams in three easy steps.
1. Send in $20.00
2. Receive a confirmation that they received your $20.00
3. Receive new email saying you need to send more money because there isn’t anyone in your area for you.
4. Send us another $ 20.00 and we will look again and there isn’t anyone for you – sorry but thanks for the money!
The wonders of electronic post – enjoy your spam headers!