Now you may not be able to guess what this is about or do you know? It’s about tying the knot and believe me for some folks that could be a long wait for their fiancée.
Now I know you should never rush in too fast to tie the knot of marriage. Fist you really need to get to know each other to be on the safe side of things; like I read the other day that couple decided to get engaged but not married because they wanted to be sure. How sure I ask and why did they get engaged if they want to wait?
Anyone know the answer here?
It could be that now-a-days getting married isn’t like it used to be and with the choices of guys and gals out there you want to make sure you have made the right choice before jumping into the hornets’ nest of marriage. Marriage isn’t always a bed of roses as they say and can sometimes be a bit trying on the nerves.
But I believe that’s why couples live longer because of the training of their nerves which makes your heart healthy because you can stand-up to anything that confronts you. Ok, please don’t misunderstand me here. I have nothing against marriage and think it’s great.
But I can image how those folks think about waiting a bit before jumping into that hot bed of marriage. Though how long do you wait? This question does not leave my mind… oh please
This is my theory for waiting:
- Make sure the guys has enough money – gals we need to keep up our supply of handbags and shoes or else that’s the end of life!
- Make sure someone can cook – nothing worse than coming home from work and no hot meal is on the table. A sure fire route to disaster.
- Both can use the washing machine – saves hours of slaving and gals this way we have more time for the important things in life like gossiping.
- Has he bought me the right size of diamond ring – love is shown by the size of the diamond or is the ad different?
- Is one of you a blanket hog – trouble in the bedroom! The hornets’ nest is starting to buzz….
- Who has cold feet – a romantic killer – with this you can forget everything!
- Snoring – ear plugs please
Those I guess are really good reasons to wait to see if you jump into the pond of marriage and if the guy or gal passes the test than by all means you can get married.
Though it would be advisable to have a score card handy to jot down any of the numbers that seem to be troubling you and then after say 10 years you can compare scores with each other and then decide to set the wedding date.
And if you are planning ahead naturally the whole trial period should be with a limited guarantee, so if something should go sour then you can separate in a peaceful manner. Boy how easy life can be….
So, if you are considering tying the knot do make sure that you have chosen the right model and not get stuck with the wrong model – enjoy your trial period and then get married!!