With all the endless & excessive advice around I thought it was only proper to mention the ending of a relationship too. I mean really these things do happen today and so one shouldn’t forget these wonderful words of wisdom from the knowledgeable experts the- scientist.
Now that you know you want to dump your partner you just need to plan the right strategy… but what could it be and why do you want to leave your relationship???? Just question after question and I still don’t know what I should do here. I need help!!!
Maybe my guy is cheating on me… now to find this out and there are 7 signals for this too. Hummm, ok he never comes home on time and has the smell of some other women’s perfume on his clothes… Definitely a good indicator???? Or it could be that he wants a newer model that has a new guarantee and the parts are in better shape. I could worry myself to death just trying to come up with the 7 signs of cheating.
But it could be that people have just drifted apart and maybe that’s where the 7 signs that a relationship will end comes into play. Stress is everywhere and how to cope?????
Though the 7 signs that things aren’t going too well could be easy to figure out. At least I think so……….
1. You never talk to each other…. A very obvious signal if you ask me.
2. Everyone does their own thing…… Ok, if that’s what they want.
3. Separate bedrooms….. Could be that things aren’t looking tooooo good.
4. Communicate only via your cell phone or leave a note in the kitchen…. Not a good sign and heading to the road of disaster.
5. You get a letter from your guy or gals lawyer…… I think this really means the end is just around the corner, so start packing.
6. The dog doesn’t like you anymore…. That is the worst thing that could happen!!!!
7. Your stuff is waiting for you on the front porch when you come home from work….. It’s over, sorry!!!!
Boy I managed all that and still am alive…. But then there are the rules I need to follow too to break-up. What should I do and where do I turn….. This is really confusing to say the least and what will my mental state be when this is over???? That isn’t mentioned in the advice, and so I feel as if they have left me hanging. I want answers!!!!!
What I would like to know does any of that endless advice out there really work and who thinks it up??? I don’t know a sole who would even consider any of that nonsense that is written.
Enough for now; I am finished with the endless advice about relationships and whatever direction yours is going I am sure you can manage without all the endless advice floating around!