Now gals don’t misunderstand me here, but I was just reading the women’s pages on some online newspapers… Okay, I know you are thinking doesn’t she have anything better to do with her time? The thing is I admit reading those pages while other say …. “Me, I never read that stuff”……
I am always amazed at what I can learn from those pages here are some examples:
1. Getting older changes how you look and feel ….. WOW, I never knew that and that your make-up sinks into your wrinkles…. OMG… Scream out loud!!!!
2. Train my brain not to eat food that is bad for me….. WELL, I’ll just have to have a serious word with my brain later on today before I open the fridge door!!
3. A wooden bottle that I can pour my cheap wine into and should make it taste better…. What do I do if guests are coming around and they see that I use this wooden bottle thing…. They are going to think that I am a real tight wad and probably not drink all that so called great tasting cheap wine…… good money down the drain
4. Names of kids have effects on their careers later on in life….. I bet my mom never even thought about it back then and how many other people are walking around out there too without their parents thinking in advance about what their child’s career should be when they grow up??? I will have to take a closer look at my name and see how much it actually affected my career …. I need facts!!!
5. Knowing about wine in four hours… probably by then I will be drunk from all the wine I drank before so in the end everything tastes good PROST!!!
6. Beauty secrets that will keep me looking younger….. I know now that I will be looking good in no time!!!
7. Last but not least… cook something to eat. Recipes to make your mouth water! I love that first I need to watch my weight take care of my brain; I’m getting older and have the wrong name. Drink cheap wine out of a wooden bottle and maybe get drunk by learning all about wine but I know after all that excitement I need some beauty tips to make me look great again before I start to cook all those great recipes at the bottom of the page!!
Isn’t it just great gals knowing that all this important information is out there to better our lives!! Enjoy it